Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RobbVision.com is LIVE!

My new Robbvision website is finally up. I actually designed it a few years back but finally got my portfolio together to hand over to my programmer buddy, Jason. I have quite a bit of material on there. You can view my watercolor paintings, some samples from my published children's books, sketches, and inked works. I also have a fantasy section too which features a lot of my fan art. Please check it out and tell me what you think! The Fishin' Tiger over to the right is my official, unofficial mascot. You can see him on the opening page.

5 comments:

  1. Hey dude, that is a crazy coincidence, thanks for the kind words!! Love the new site too, very fancy like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admirable works here! You are great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site's looking great! I love pouring through your illustrations because you're able to capture an amazing mood in each piece. Every Christmas piece reminds me of my childhood. Every Halloween piece reminds me of fall. Really amazing work man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robby, your blog is great! from Argentina J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robb, cool blog you have here! Thanks alot for following my blog, I realy would like to follow yours but I don't find the way to, do you need to add that option to your blog or is there another way?

    Thanks alot and take care buddy.

    ReplyDelete